Vyacheslav Shevchuk: I just drove the ball into the net
Shakhtar’s left-back gave his comments on the game.
- Congratulations on the first goal scored for Shakhtar! How does it feel?
- (After a long pause.) It feels great, but the most important thing is our victory.
- Were you really looking for a goal or were you crossing?
- No, it was clear that the goalkeeper rushed out of the goal trying ‘to read’ the situation, and I just drove the ball into the corner of the net. I was trying to do the same in the match against Dynamo but could not beat Shovkovskyy.
- Is your first goal for the Pitmen of significant importance for you to celebrate it?
- Yes, it was a very important event for me. I will celebrate it at our training camp. (Laughing.)
|Let’s Help Children: photo spread|
|Dnipro vs Shakhtar: 29 April at 19:00|
|Zorya vs Shakhtar: preview|
|Aid from Humanitarian Centre: April 17 in photo spread|
|Luiz Adriano: At the moment, the motivation is higher than ever|