Volodymyr Rogovskyi: Hoverla are Dynamo in miniature
Shakhtar’s forward in the 1970-1980-ies has shared his thoughts about the upcoming Pitmen’s league match.
- The backbone of Hoverla now consists of loaned players. Will the match with Shakhtar be a super motivation for them?
- Yes, definitely. They loaned the players in from the team, who are the arch-rivals of Shakhtar. Now Hoverla are Dynamo in miniature. I have read an interview with Serhiy Rebrov, in which he says: ‘We were asked that guys played at Hoverla according to our scheme and our style’. Functional, physical preparation of players was carried out at Dynamo. By and large, they have gelled well now.
- In the first two rounds they took points in the matches against Dnipro and Vorskla.
- This is what happens when there is an underestimation of the opponent from the leaders. If there are thoughts: ‘We will score when we want’, it can be superimposed on a great desire of the opponents, on luck - and give such a result. Therefore, there must be a concentration on the game.
- In this game, everything will depend on the game of Shakhtar, right?
- Yes. Shakhtar are must stronger in all aspects. The team started early, preparing for the European competitions... The Pitmen must beat Hoverla thanks to their class. There are about two dozens of players of approximately the same level. Certainly there will be changes in the squad after the Fenerbahce match. And the players will need to prove that they are not worse than their competitors for the first team place.
We would like to remind you that the match between Shakhtar and Hoverla will take place on August 1 at 19:30 at Arena Lviv. Tickets for the game can be purchased online on the official site of FC Shakhtar and at the stadium ticket office.
at Sitecore.Mvc.Presentation.ViewRenderer.Render(TextWriter writer) at FCSD.Website.Components.Renderers.ExceptionSafeViewRenderer.Render(TextWriter writer) in C:\shakhtar.com\fcsd_site\Source\FCSD.Website\Components\Renderers\ExceptionSafeViewRenderer.cs:line 16
Inner Exception Object reference not set to an instance of an object.
at FCSD.Model.Templates.Ignite.Gallery.GetGalleryPhotos() in D:\a\1\s\Source\FCSD.Model\Templates\Ignite\Gallery.cs:line 41 at ASP._Page_Views_NewsArticle_Gallery_cshtml.Execute() in d:\InetPub\fcsd\Website\Views\NewsArticle\Gallery.cshtml:line 7 at System.Web.WebPages.WebPageBase.ExecutePageHierarchy() at System.Web.Mvc.WebViewPage.ExecutePageHierarchy() at System.Web.WebPages.WebPageBase.ExecutePageHierarchy(WebPageContext pageContext, TextWriter writer, WebPageRenderingBase startPage) at System.Web.Mvc.Html.PartialExtensions.Partial(HtmlHelper htmlHelper, String partialViewName, Object model, ViewDataDictionary viewData) at Sitecore.Mvc.Presentation.ViewRenderer.Render(TextWriter writer)