Sergei Yaschenko: Shakhtar will immediately launch an attack
Shakhtar midfielder of the 1980s-1990s speaks about the Pitmen’s upcoming Champions League game.
- After the meeting in Istanbul, many experts rightly stressed that Mircea Lucescu’s charges had looked much better than the host side. I can’t help but agree with that. The Pitmen looked more confident, had more control of the ball and attacked more. And most importantly, they operated consistently. Therefore, if the Orange-and-Blacks play in the same way this Wednesday, we will securely win the group stage berth. Especially as traditionally, Fenerbahce are not quite lucky when playing away. Despite the fact that Shakhtar are playing not at their home Donbass Arena, I think that in Lviv the Pitmen will enjoy some decent support.
- In the previous match, Nani looked better than the rest among Fenerbahce players ...
- Absolutely right! Of course, we must understand that all the new signings of the Turkish club, with Nani among them, have yet to adapt to the new team, fine-tune their teamwork. And then confidence will come, they will fully reveal the talents, for which they were invited to Fenerbahce. Let's say, the burden of responsibility will fall. But in no case that’s the reason for Shakhtar to underestimate their opponents, especially after the so dangerously even score in the first leg. Yes, I liked Nani’s performance more than that of the others, but the Pitmen should be careful with Fenerbahce’s every player in every episode, on every inch of the pitch.
- Continuing the topic of Shakhtar’s performance, will the Pitmen demonstrate the same attacking football, according to you?
- These days, it is widely assumed that if you drew away, then in the home match it would be more correct to play defensively. But not in Shakhtar’s case. I am sure that Mircea Lucescu will find the right tactics and the right words to properly prepare the team for this match. I think his lads will immediately launch an attack to score an early goal - so they will feel much more comfortable. And kknowing Shakhtar, if they score one goal, they will also net another one. For some time the opponents will get puzzled, which, of course, will only play into the Pitmen’s hands.
Let us remind you that Shakhtar vs Fenerbahce match will be held on August 5, at 21:45 at the Arena Lviv. Tickets for the game can be purchased online on the official website of FC Shakhtar as well as at the stadium’s ticket office.
at Sitecore.Mvc.Presentation.ViewRenderer.Render(TextWriter writer) at FCSD.Website.Components.Renderers.ExceptionSafeViewRenderer.Render(TextWriter writer) in C:\Users\mvasi\source\repos\fcsd-website2\Source\FCSD.Website\Components\Renderers\ExceptionSafeViewRenderer.cs:line 16
Inner Exception Object reference not set to an instance of an object.
at FCSD.Model.Templates.Ignite.Gallery.GetGalleryPhotos() in C:\Users\mvasi\source\repos\fcsd-website2\Source\FCSD.Model\Templates\Ignite\Gallery.cs:line 41 at ASP._Page_Views_NewsArticle_Gallery_cshtml.Execute() in d:\InetPub\fcsd\Website\Views\NewsArticle\Gallery.cshtml:line 7 at System.Web.WebPages.WebPageBase.ExecutePageHierarchy() at System.Web.Mvc.WebViewPage.ExecutePageHierarchy() at System.Web.WebPages.WebPageBase.ExecutePageHierarchy(WebPageContext pageContext, TextWriter writer, WebPageRenderingBase startPage) at System.Web.Mvc.Html.PartialExtensions.Partial(HtmlHelper htmlHelper, String partialViewName, Object model, ViewDataDictionary viewData) at Sitecore.Mvc.Presentation.ViewRenderer.Render(TextWriter writer)