Taras Stepanenko: We’ll make every effort to win
Along with Mircea Lucescu, a pre-match press conference ahead of the game with Fenerbahce has also been attended by Taras Stepanenko. The first questions of the journalists have been addressed to him.
- Taras, what is your take on the first game and what to expect from the second leg?
- In the first game we were playing in a more cautious manner, achieving a decent result. Tomorrow we will play to win, and we will make every effort to do that.
- The team have already been in Lviv for a few days now, staying here after the league match with Hoverla. How does it help in terms of preparation?
- We have been staying at the hotel. By and large, we have had enough time to recover; the team have not been distracted by anything. We have been training and are focused on the game with Fenerbahce. Everyone understands the importance of this match. We are getting ready.
- What will be the key factor in this match: experience, teamwork, individual skills? What aspects can help Shakhtar win?
- I think that we should show all the aforementioned qualities. It is necessary to perform the task and give our all to win.
- Apparently, Fred will not play tomorrow. In this situation, do you realize that you bear double responsibility in midfield?
- I can say nothing regarding Fred - this is beyond my competence. As for responsibility, it is an issue of the whole team. Whoever plays, everyone should do his best.
- At the end of the previous league campaign, Shakhtar’s players complained that the support at Arena Lviv was not very good. Do you expect the crowd to root for you in the Champions League?
- We enjoyed great support in the Champions League. We hope that tomorrow the venue will be packed, with the fans will rooting for us. Indeed, they can support very well in this city.
at Sitecore.Mvc.Presentation.ViewRenderer.Render(TextWriter writer) at FCSD.Website.Components.Renderers.ExceptionSafeViewRenderer.Render(TextWriter writer) in D:\a\1\s\Source\FCSD.Website\Components\Renderers\ExceptionSafeViewRenderer.cs:line 16
Inner Exception Object reference not set to an instance of an object.
at FCSD.Model.Templates.Ignite.Gallery.GetGalleryPhotos() in D:\a\1\s\Source\FCSD.Model\Templates\Ignite\Gallery.cs:line 41 at ASP._Page_Views_NewsArticle_Gallery_cshtml.Execute() in d:\InetPub\fcsd\Website\Views\NewsArticle\Gallery.cshtml:line 7 at System.Web.WebPages.WebPageBase.ExecutePageHierarchy() at System.Web.Mvc.WebViewPage.ExecutePageHierarchy() at System.Web.WebPages.WebPageBase.ExecutePageHierarchy(WebPageContext pageContext, TextWriter writer, WebPageRenderingBase startPage) at System.Web.Mvc.Html.PartialExtensions.Partial(HtmlHelper htmlHelper, String partialViewName, Object model, ViewDataDictionary viewData) at Sitecore.Mvc.Presentation.ViewRenderer.Render(TextWriter writer)