Caner Erkin: We respect Shakhtar a lot
Fenerbahce’s midfielder has shared his view about the upcoming game with Shakhtar, answering questions from media in the pre-match press conference.
- Thank you for your attention to our team! We respect the opponents a lot and consider Shakhtar as a very strong team. Despite this, Fenerbahce will do everything possible to advance to the Champions League group stage.
- Do Fenerbahce hope to play in a more convincing manner than in the first match?
- We have received instructions from our head coach Vitor Pereira. Even if Shakhtar field their strongest squad, we will try to play to win.
- Shakhtar’s players Taison and Marlos often made runs on the flanks. Did you pay attention to that during your preparation for the upcoming game?
- Of course, we discussed the first match. You are right, Shakhtar counterattacked very well, especially on the right side. I am confident that the team will do everything right from a tactical point of view in the second leg.
at Sitecore.Mvc.Presentation.ViewRenderer.Render(TextWriter writer) at FCSD.Website.Components.Renderers.ExceptionSafeViewRenderer.Render(TextWriter writer) in D:\a\1\s\Source\FCSD.Website\Components\Renderers\ExceptionSafeViewRenderer.cs:line 16
Inner Exception Object reference not set to an instance of an object.
at FCSD.Model.Templates.Ignite.Gallery.GetGalleryPhotos() in D:\a\1\s\Source\FCSD.Model\Templates\Ignite\Gallery.cs:line 41 at ASP._Page_Views_NewsArticle_Gallery_cshtml.Execute() in d:\InetPub\fcsd\Website\Views\NewsArticle\Gallery.cshtml:line 7 at System.Web.WebPages.WebPageBase.ExecutePageHierarchy() at System.Web.Mvc.WebViewPage.ExecutePageHierarchy() at System.Web.WebPages.WebPageBase.ExecutePageHierarchy(WebPageContext pageContext, TextWriter writer, WebPageRenderingBase startPage) at System.Web.Mvc.Html.PartialExtensions.Partial(HtmlHelper htmlHelper, String partialViewName, Object model, ViewDataDictionary viewData) at Sitecore.Mvc.Presentation.ViewRenderer.Render(TextWriter writer)