Gennadiy Zubov: Shakhtar boast excellent first-team players
Shakhtar’s midfielder of 1994-2004 has shared his view on the upcoming match with Vorskla.
- Now Shakhtar are gathering momentum. The Donetsk team demonstrate fast combination football. Individual skill is also at a high level. In general, the Pitmen show their fighting spirit and desire to win. So I think there will be no problems in Poltava.
- Do you think Vasyl Sachko’s charges will play deep in defence?
- Most likely, they will. They will focus on the counterattack, and I don’t think they will play open football.
- Vorskla can be called as tough opponents for the Pitmen...
- Shakhtar just need to play like they have done in the last matches, and problems should not arise. They have everything it takes for that. The Pitmen boast excellent first-team players, all of them are in good shape right now.
- What will Vorskla’s morale be like after their dramatic elimination from the Europa League?
- They are now in the psychological well. Such games cannot be forgotten quickly no matter how hard you want them to forget. Therefore, the Poltava team still need time to recover and move on.
at Sitecore.Mvc.Presentation.ViewRenderer.Render(TextWriter writer) at FCSD.Website.Components.Renderers.ExceptionSafeViewRenderer.Render(TextWriter writer) in D:\a\1\s\Source\FCSD.Website\Components\Renderers\ExceptionSafeViewRenderer.cs:line 16
Inner Exception Object reference not set to an instance of an object.
at FCSD.Model.Templates.Ignite.Gallery.GetGalleryPhotos() in D:\a\1\s\Source\FCSD.Model\Templates\Ignite\Gallery.cs:line 41 at ASP._Page_Views_NewsArticle_Gallery_cshtml.Execute() in d:\InetPub\fcsd\Website\Views\NewsArticle\Gallery.cshtml:line 7 at System.Web.WebPages.WebPageBase.ExecutePageHierarchy() at System.Web.Mvc.WebViewPage.ExecutePageHierarchy() at System.Web.WebPages.WebPageBase.ExecutePageHierarchy(WebPageContext pageContext, TextWriter writer, WebPageRenderingBase startPage) at System.Web.Mvc.Html.PartialExtensions.Partial(HtmlHelper htmlHelper, String partialViewName, Object model, ViewDataDictionary viewData) at Sitecore.Mvc.Presentation.ViewRenderer.Render(TextWriter writer)