Oleksandr Koval: Shakhtar will showcase great and spectacular football
Shakhtar defender of the 1990s shared shred his take on the upcoming encounter with PSG.
- Everyone perfectly understands that it will be a difficult match. Of course, PSG are a team of very high level, but Shakhtar will also showcase some great and entertaining football. There will be no underdogs in this clash.
- Do Donetsk have a good chance of challenging for points in Paris, according to you?
- Yes, they do. Some blistering counterattacks, quality technique and excellent ball control will help our team in doing so. The presence of a great desire is also crucial. I'm sure the guys definitely have it. The Pitmen will showcase the kind of football they love and know how to play it.
- In the home match, Shakhtar, especially in the second half, had a lot of scoring chances, but they didn’t convert them. How to prevent them from following the same scenario?
- I think that nothing of the kind will happen again. Surely Mister and the team reviewed that game, made certain conclusions and pointed to the mistakes - both defensive and offensive. I want to add that they must be extremely careful at set play because PSG are excellent performers. Besides, the tall Ibrahimovic will bring more danger into the box.
at Sitecore.Mvc.Presentation.ViewRenderer.Render(TextWriter writer) at FCSD.Website.Components.Renderers.ExceptionSafeViewRenderer.Render(TextWriter writer) in d:\a\1\s\Source\FCSD.Website\Components\Renderers\ExceptionSafeViewRenderer.cs:line 16
Inner Exception Object reference not set to an instance of an object.
at FCSD.Model.Templates.Ignite.Gallery.GetGalleryPhotos() in d:\a\1\s\Source\FCSD.Model\Templates\Ignite\Gallery.cs:line 41 at ASP._Page_Views_NewsArticle_Gallery_cshtml.Execute() in d:\InetPub\fcsd\Website\Views\NewsArticle\Gallery.cshtml:line 7 at System.Web.WebPages.WebPageBase.ExecutePageHierarchy() at System.Web.Mvc.WebViewPage.ExecutePageHierarchy() at System.Web.WebPages.WebPageBase.ExecutePageHierarchy(WebPageContext pageContext, TextWriter writer, WebPageRenderingBase startPage) at System.Web.Mvc.Html.PartialExtensions.Partial(HtmlHelper htmlHelper, String partialViewName, Object model, ViewDataDictionary viewData) at Sitecore.Mvc.Presentation.ViewRenderer.Render(TextWriter writer)