Mircea Lucescu: I regard tournament in Poland as a preparation stage
The head coach of Shakhtar commented on the game vs the Monegasques.
- First of all, this is a very good tournament, in which we can view and prepare the players before the new season. Although, of course, it’s not easy to play at 35 degrees Celsius, and that's not very good for the sportsmen’s health. I would note that this tournament is important for us just as a preparation stage. But we are glad to be here and take part in this competition. They have a fantastic stadium and excellent pitch here.
- You’ve deployed many players over the two days. Do the young players have a good chance of becoming the first-team regulars?
- Again, this tournament is very important for us as we can give all the players some match practice. It’s also important in terms of preparing our internationals, who have joined the team just three or four days ago. Once again I would stress this: I take advantage of this tournament to prepare the team. That's exactly why we’ve played yesterday, today, and will also play on the 7th and 9th of July. Here at the training camp we have a number of young players, I want to see them in action, especially against the likes of Monaco.
- Do you plan to sign any new players this season?
- No, I don’t. We sold some players, but we have other performers who are ready to replace them.
at Sitecore.Mvc.Presentation.ViewRenderer.Render(TextWriter writer) at FCSD.Website.Components.Renderers.ExceptionSafeViewRenderer.Render(TextWriter writer) in C:\Work\VSTS\fcsd-website\Source\FCSD.Website\Components\Renderers\ExceptionSafeViewRenderer.cs:line 16
Inner Exception Object reference not set to an instance of an object.
at FCSD.Model.Templates.Ignite.Gallery.GetGalleryPhotos() in C:\Work\VSTS\fcsd-website\Source\FCSD.Model\Templates\Ignite\Gallery.cs:line 41 at ASP._Page_Views_NewsArticle_Gallery_cshtml.Execute() in d:\InetPub\fcsd\Website\Views\NewsArticle\Gallery.cshtml:line 7 at System.Web.WebPages.WebPageBase.ExecutePageHierarchy() at System.Web.Mvc.WebViewPage.ExecutePageHierarchy() at System.Web.WebPages.WebPageBase.ExecutePageHierarchy(WebPageContext pageContext, TextWriter writer, WebPageRenderingBase startPage) at System.Web.Mvc.Html.PartialExtensions.Partial(HtmlHelper htmlHelper, String partialViewName, Object model, ViewDataDictionary viewData) at Sitecore.Mvc.Presentation.ViewRenderer.Render(TextWriter writer)