Valeriy Rudakov: Ambition and motivation are in Shakhtar’s favour
Shakhtar midfielder of the 1970s-1980s shared his vision of the upcoming Super Cup decider.
- Last season, we lost to Dynamo in the league and Super Cup title race. Therefore I would like them to start this season with a positive note and prove that the reason behind the defeats were just certain circumstances. It is necessary to please our fans with good performance and the result. Clearly, this is a very important match. I think that the opponents will impress the audience with their performance.
- Several key players left Shakhtar, but Eduardo returned and some gifted young players joined the team ...
- These young lads already have some experience, they can produce some decent competition at the club. Now they have the opportunity to prove themselves, to fulfil themselves at the top level and reinforce the Donetsk side. The return of Eduardo is also a plus, given that Adriano and Douglas left. His experience and skill will definitely help the team.
- Could you single out the favourites in this encounter?
-Motivation and ambition come to the fore in such games at the beginning of the season. All those qualities are currently in favour of Shakhtar. In this perspective, the Donetsk team are currently stronger.
- During the pre-season, Costa was adequately replaced by Marlos. Do you think this player can take the lead, not only in this match, but generally this season?
- Yes, I think so. Now it’s his time to prove himself and put his best foot forward talent wise. This player has great potential and in the future he can only grow. These qualities will help him to become a leader.
Let us remind you that the Super Cup game Dynamo vs Shakhtar kicks off at 21:00 at the stadium of Chornomorets Odesa on July 14. Tickets for the game can be purchased online on the official site of FC Shakhtar.
at Sitecore.Mvc.Presentation.ViewRenderer.Render(TextWriter writer) at FCSD.Website.Components.Renderers.ExceptionSafeViewRenderer.Render(TextWriter writer) in C:\shakhtar.com\fcsd_site\Source\FCSD.Website\Components\Renderers\ExceptionSafeViewRenderer.cs:line 16
Inner Exception Object reference not set to an instance of an object.
at FCSD.Model.Templates.Ignite.Gallery.GetGalleryPhotos() in D:\a\1\s\Source\FCSD.Model\Templates\Ignite\Gallery.cs:line 41 at ASP._Page_Views_NewsArticle_Gallery_cshtml.Execute() in d:\InetPub\fcsd\Website\Views\NewsArticle\Gallery.cshtml:line 7 at System.Web.WebPages.WebPageBase.ExecutePageHierarchy() at System.Web.Mvc.WebViewPage.ExecutePageHierarchy() at System.Web.WebPages.WebPageBase.ExecutePageHierarchy(WebPageContext pageContext, TextWriter writer, WebPageRenderingBase startPage) at System.Web.Mvc.Html.PartialExtensions.Partial(HtmlHelper htmlHelper, String partialViewName, Object model, ViewDataDictionary viewData) at Sitecore.Mvc.Presentation.ViewRenderer.Render(TextWriter writer)