Oleksandr Hladkyy: Shakhtar are ready for Hoverla’s defensive performance
Shakhtar striker talks about the upcoming league meeting in his interview to the official website.
- Oleksandr, Hoverla have many players on loan from Dynamo, for whom a game against Shakhtar is always a ‘Clasico’. Do you pay any attention to this fact?
- No, we don’t. Although we well know that many Hoverla players come from Dynamo Kyiv. But it does not matter at all for us. We gear up for the games in a very responsible way. Only winning is important to Shakhtar. We must claim the three points.
- Hoverla young players’ teamwork is great, as they have trained together since age 13 or 14. Is it an important aspect?
- Perhaps, it’s their strength in a way. But we pay more attention to our own training. We need to take to the pitch with the same attitude as we had in recent games, and to prove our best.
- Hoverla’s main objective for such games is playing tight defensively and trying to win the rebounds. Are Shakhtar ready to shatter their defensive line and look for open spaces there if Uzhhorod just drop deep?
- Before any meeting, we analyse our opponents’ strengths and weaknesses. We respect every team we play, having a thorough approach to studying them. Indeed, they often operate offensively against us, relying on the counter and set pieces up front. Therefore, Shakhtar are ready for that.
- Did you analyse Hoverla’s goals in the games against Dnipro and Vorskla?
- I watched their opening game against Dnipro. Today, we have also studied the opponents. But at the same time, the most important thing is producing our own game. We have analysed the mistakes we made last season. So now, we should approach every match being perfectly prepared in order to win the league title.
Let us remind you that Shakhtar vs Hoverla game is to take place at the Arena Lviv stadium at 19:30 on August 1. Tickets for the game can be purchased online on the official site of FC Shakhtar and at the stadium ticket office.
at Sitecore.Mvc.Presentation.ViewRenderer.Render(TextWriter writer) at FCSD.Website.Components.Renderers.ExceptionSafeViewRenderer.Render(TextWriter writer) in C:\shakhtar.com\fcsd_site\Source\FCSD.Website\Components\Renderers\ExceptionSafeViewRenderer.cs:line 16
Inner Exception Object reference not set to an instance of an object.
at FCSD.Model.Templates.Ignite.Gallery.GetGalleryPhotos() in C:\shakhtar.com\fcsd_site\Source\FCSD.Model\Templates\Ignite\Gallery.cs:line 41 at ASP._Page_Views_NewsArticle_Gallery_cshtml.Execute() in d:\InetPub\fcsd\Website\Views\NewsArticle\Gallery.cshtml:line 7 at System.Web.WebPages.WebPageBase.ExecutePageHierarchy() at System.Web.Mvc.WebViewPage.ExecutePageHierarchy() at System.Web.WebPages.WebPageBase.ExecutePageHierarchy(WebPageContext pageContext, TextWriter writer, WebPageRenderingBase startPage) at System.Web.Mvc.Html.PartialExtensions.Partial(HtmlHelper htmlHelper, String partialViewName, Object model, ViewDataDictionary viewData) at Sitecore.Mvc.Presentation.ViewRenderer.Render(TextWriter writer)