Sergei Palkin: U-21 and U-19 teams completely replace the Second League side
FC Shakhtar CEO has told about the fate of Shakhtar-3.
- Serhiy Anatolyevych, could you tell what about the fate of your club’s reserve team, who play in the Second League – Shakhtar-3?
- We do not see a sports component that would make sense regarding the existence of this team. Today our U-21 and U-19 teams completely replace the Second League outfit. Since when the U-19 tournament was introduced, we do not see the expediency of the existence of the Second League team. So this season is the last one for Shakhtar-3, we abolish this team and concentrate on U-21 and U-19 competitions. Firstly, these tournaments have gained significant importance, and secondly, we do not have enough players to meet the demands of Shakhtar-3 even in the terms of quantity.
- What will happen to the players, who are now part of the Shakhtar-3 squad?
- We will redistribute them among the U-21 and U-19 sides.
- And those who are already older?
- We will find for them options with playing on loan.
- Will Valeriy Rudakov and Mykhailo Starostyak, who previously worked in the coaching staff of Shakhtar-3, continue to work at the club?
- Where will Shakhtar’s U-21 and U-19 squads be based in the next season? Will be a sports complex in Schasluve, FC Poltava training base in Kopyly, or some new place?
- As of now, they will be based where they are now being based, and then we'll see.
FC Shakhtar based on materials from Football.ua
at Sitecore.Mvc.Presentation.ViewRenderer.Render(TextWriter writer) at FCSD.Website.Components.Renderers.ExceptionSafeViewRenderer.Render(TextWriter writer) in C:\Work\VSTS\fcsd-website\Source\FCSD.Website\Components\Renderers\ExceptionSafeViewRenderer.cs:line 16
Inner Exception Object reference not set to an instance of an object.
at FCSD.Model.Templates.Ignite.Gallery.GetGalleryPhotos() in C:\Work\VSTS\fcsd-website\Source\FCSD.Model\Templates\Ignite\Gallery.cs:line 41 at ASP._Page_Views_NewsArticle_Gallery_cshtml.Execute() in d:\InetPub\fcsd\Website\Views\NewsArticle\Gallery.cshtml:line 7 at System.Web.WebPages.WebPageBase.ExecutePageHierarchy() at System.Web.Mvc.WebViewPage.ExecutePageHierarchy() at System.Web.WebPages.WebPageBase.ExecutePageHierarchy(WebPageContext pageContext, TextWriter writer, WebPageRenderingBase startPage) at System.Web.Mvc.Html.PartialExtensions.Partial(HtmlHelper htmlHelper, String partialViewName, Object model, ViewDataDictionary viewData) at Sitecore.Mvc.Presentation.ViewRenderer.Render(TextWriter writer)