Douglas Costa: Penalty shootout is a lottery, where you just need luck
Shakhtar midfielder shared his opinion about the Ukrainian Cup final.
- Today, our team left a good impression. We played very well, especially in the first half, and created many chances. As for the penalty shoot-out... That’s a lottery, which depends neither on me nor the other players, nor anyone else. We just needed some luck. So I want to congratulate Dynamo. They really deserved this penalty shoot-out win. But we will continue to fight and, hopefully, become number one next season!
- Has anyone supported those who failed to convert their spot kicks?
- Of course, we backed them up! As we are one team! It could happen to anyone: today you fail to score, tomorrow - someone else does. We asked them not to get upset.
- Why do you think they didn’t score? Was it about nerves?
- Sometimes it happens. It’s difficult, of course, to answer for someone else.
at Sitecore.Mvc.Presentation.ViewRenderer.Render(TextWriter writer) at FCSD.Website.Components.Renderers.ExceptionSafeViewRenderer.Render(TextWriter writer) in C:\Users\mvasi\source\repos\fcsd-website2\Source\FCSD.Website\Components\Renderers\ExceptionSafeViewRenderer.cs:line 16
Inner Exception Object reference not set to an instance of an object.
at FCSD.Model.Templates.Ignite.Gallery.GetGalleryPhotos() in C:\Users\mvasi\source\repos\fcsd-website2\Source\FCSD.Model\Templates\Ignite\Gallery.cs:line 41 at ASP._Page_Views_NewsArticle_Gallery_cshtml.Execute() in d:\InetPub\fcsd\Website\Views\NewsArticle\Gallery.cshtml:line 7 at System.Web.WebPages.WebPageBase.ExecutePageHierarchy() at System.Web.Mvc.WebViewPage.ExecutePageHierarchy() at System.Web.WebPages.WebPageBase.ExecutePageHierarchy(WebPageContext pageContext, TextWriter writer, WebPageRenderingBase startPage) at System.Web.Mvc.Html.PartialExtensions.Partial(HtmlHelper htmlHelper, String partialViewName, Object model, ViewDataDictionary viewData) at Sitecore.Mvc.Presentation.ViewRenderer.Render(TextWriter writer)