Let's pick the best goal of the season
During the whole football season, our site has offered the fans to pick the best goal that was scored by Shakhtar in each month.
In total, there have been eleven such goals, and now it is time to pick the best of them. So, who has become the scorer of the most beautiful goal of the 2014-2015 season at Shakhtar?
All the goals scored by the Pitmen can be seen in the video below. You can vote for your favourite goal in the Opinion Polls section.
Shakhtar’s best goals in the2014-15 season:
1. Marlos - Shakhtar - Dynamo - 2:0 (July 2014)
2. Yaroslav Rakitskiy - Shakhtar - Metalist - 1:0 (August 2014)
3. Oleksandr Hladkyi - Chornomorets - Shakhtar - 0:2 (September 2014)
4. Darijo Srna - Shakhtar - Volyn - 6:2 (October 2014)
5. Marlos - Metalurh D - Shakhtar - 0: 4 (November 2014)
6. Taras Stepanenko - Porto - Shakhtar - 1:1 (December 2014)
7. Taison - Internationale - Shakhtar - 1:2 (January 2015)
8. Douglas Costa - Shakhtar - Vorskla - 3:0 (February 2015)
9. Marlos - Shakhtar - Olimpik - 6:0 (2nd goal) (March 2015)
10. Oleksandr Hladkyi - Dnipro - Shakhtar - 0:1 (April 2015)
11. Yaroslav Rakitskiy - Goverla - Shakhtar - 3:7 (May 2015)
at Sitecore.Mvc.Presentation.ViewRenderer.Render(TextWriter writer) at FCSD.Website.Components.Renderers.ExceptionSafeViewRenderer.Render(TextWriter writer) in C:\shakhtar.com\fcsd_site\Source\FCSD.Website\Components\Renderers\ExceptionSafeViewRenderer.cs:line 16
Inner Exception Object reference not set to an instance of an object.
at FCSD.Model.Templates.Ignite.Gallery.GetGalleryPhotos() in C:\shakhtar.com\fcsd_site\Source\FCSD.Model\Templates\Ignite\Gallery.cs:line 42 at ASP._Page_Views_NewsArticle_Gallery_cshtml.Execute() in d:\InetPub\fcsd\Website\Views\NewsArticle\Gallery.cshtml:line 7 at System.Web.WebPages.WebPageBase.ExecutePageHierarchy() at System.Web.Mvc.WebViewPage.ExecutePageHierarchy() at System.Web.WebPages.WebPageBase.ExecutePageHierarchy(WebPageContext pageContext, TextWriter writer, WebPageRenderingBase startPage) at System.Web.Mvc.Html.PartialExtensions.Partial(HtmlHelper htmlHelper, String partialViewName, Object model, ViewDataDictionary viewData) at Sitecore.Mvc.Presentation.ViewRenderer.Render(TextWriter writer)