Mircea Lucescu: We dominated throughout the whole game
Head coach of Shakhtar has reflected on the victory over Chornomorets.
- Important three points. We created a lot of scoring chances and dominated throughout the whole match. It is normal that we won 2-0. I would single out Matvienko’s good league debut as a centre back, and quite a confident game from Kanibolotskyy. Kovalenko also did well – he is gradually becoming the first team player. Plus, I would highlight top performances from experienced players: Srna, Kucher and Eduardo. These are the elements of today's game that I would like to mention. There are still three rounds left before the end of the first half of the league campaign, while the other championships are far from the closing stages. It is not easy mentally: three days ago there was a packed stadium, and now it is again completely empty. It is hard to motivate players for these games.
- How did an early goal help you?
- We quickly took the lead, but did not score a lot after that. We did not stop and created chances, but unfortunately our conversion of chances wasn’t up to the mark.
- You have said that Kovalenko will become the best player of Ukraine. Is there a room for improvement for him?What do you make of his performance today?
- He is a talented player. We expect that he will continue growing. I believe that I am competent regarding young players and I know what to do for them to develop, without thinking that they are already phenomena. Kovalenko still has a lot to learn. But I can say that he is very talented. It still takes time in order to become a good accomplished player.
at Sitecore.Mvc.Presentation.ViewRenderer.Render(TextWriter writer) at FCSD.Website.Components.Renderers.ExceptionSafeViewRenderer.Render(TextWriter writer) in C:\shakhtar.com\fcsd_site\Source\FCSD.Website\Components\Renderers\ExceptionSafeViewRenderer.cs:line 16
Inner Exception Object reference not set to an instance of an object.
at FCSD.Model.Templates.Ignite.Gallery.GetGalleryPhotos() in C:\shakhtar.com\fcsd_site\Source\FCSD.Model\Templates\Ignite\Gallery.cs:line 41 at ASP._Page_Views_NewsArticle_Gallery_cshtml.Execute() in d:\InetPub\fcsd\Website\Views\NewsArticle\Gallery.cshtml:line 7 at System.Web.WebPages.WebPageBase.ExecutePageHierarchy() at System.Web.Mvc.WebViewPage.ExecutePageHierarchy() at System.Web.WebPages.WebPageBase.ExecutePageHierarchy(WebPageContext pageContext, TextWriter writer, WebPageRenderingBase startPage) at System.Web.Mvc.Html.PartialExtensions.Partial(HtmlHelper htmlHelper, String partialViewName, Object model, ViewDataDictionary viewData) at Sitecore.Mvc.Presentation.ViewRenderer.Render(TextWriter writer)