Oleksandr Gladkyy: Matches with Dynamo are always exciting and tough
The Pitmen’s forward has reflected on the upcoming match with Dynamo.
- We fully understand the importance of this game and are preparing for it very seriously. For us, the most important thing is to get a win on Friday.
- On the situation with injured players: Maksym Malyshev has returned to full training; will be available for the Dynamo game?
- Most likely, no. The others are ready.
- What do you personally remember about the matches with the capital club?
- It is our Ukrainian derby! Matches with Dynamo are always very interesting and tough. But we will do everything we can to claim three points on Friday.
- Dynamo are going undefeated in the second season in a row...
- We’ll do everything to break this tradition and end their unbeaten run.
- I represent the Swedish TV, so the question will concern Malmo. What mood are you going into this game?
- There is still time left before the Malmo game. We have a very important match on the 16th - with Dynamo. Only after this meeting we will begin preparation for the game against the Swedes.
- Do you think Shakhtar will succeed in the Champions League?
- I repeat: first we will play with Dynamo, we will have to defeat them. And then we will prepare for the next matches with a good mood, including the Champions League. Mister said it would be a decisive game.
at Sitecore.Mvc.Presentation.ViewRenderer.Render(TextWriter writer) at FCSD.Website.Components.Renderers.ExceptionSafeViewRenderer.Render(TextWriter writer) in C:\shakhtar.com\fcsd_site\Source\FCSD.Website\Components\Renderers\ExceptionSafeViewRenderer.cs:line 16
Inner Exception Object reference not set to an instance of an object.
at FCSD.Model.Templates.Ignite.Gallery.GetGalleryPhotos() in D:\a\1\s\Source\FCSD.Model\Templates\Ignite\Gallery.cs:line 41 at ASP._Page_Views_NewsArticle_Gallery_cshtml.Execute() in d:\InetPub\fcsd\Website\Views\NewsArticle\Gallery.cshtml:line 7 at System.Web.WebPages.WebPageBase.ExecutePageHierarchy() at System.Web.Mvc.WebViewPage.ExecutePageHierarchy() at System.Web.WebPages.WebPageBase.ExecutePageHierarchy(WebPageContext pageContext, TextWriter writer, WebPageRenderingBase startPage) at System.Web.Mvc.Html.PartialExtensions.Partial(HtmlHelper htmlHelper, String partialViewName, Object model, ViewDataDictionary viewData) at Sitecore.Mvc.Presentation.ViewRenderer.Render(TextWriter writer)