Marlos: Only Junior Moraes can surprise
Shakhtar midfielder has answered the questions on the eve of the match with Dynamo.
- How did the team spend time in Turkey?Did you manage to keep form?
- Those two days were important for us. We spent one serious game at this mini training camp. I think we are ready for the next match.
- Were you very upset due to the fact that a friendly game with Besiktas did not take place?
- Yes, we were disappointed because this team are stronger than Konyaspor with whom we faced. We wanted to test ourselves against more serious opponents. Unfortunately, it did not happen.
- What do you think about the upcoming match against Dynamo?
- It will be a very important game. The victory will help us catch up on points with Dynamo. On the field, it will be a battle, because everyone wants to win, but it is more important to us. We have to concentrate and achieve the desired result.
- Whom would you single out in Serhiy Rebrov’s team?
- It is difficult to single anyone out. At Dynamo, all the players are physically strong, they will use it against us. I would note Junior Moraes – he is a more intelligent player and can surprise with something on the field.
- What to expect from the next match in the Champions League with Malmo?
- The match is also very important for us, of course, and in Sweden we need to win if we want to take the third place in the group. But now we must concentrate on the game with Dynamo Kyiv.
at Sitecore.Mvc.Presentation.ViewRenderer.Render(TextWriter writer) at FCSD.Website.Components.Renderers.ExceptionSafeViewRenderer.Render(TextWriter writer) in C:\Work\VSTS\fcsd-website\Source\FCSD.Website\Components\Renderers\ExceptionSafeViewRenderer.cs:line 16
Inner Exception Object reference not set to an instance of an object.
at FCSD.Model.Templates.Ignite.Gallery.GetGalleryPhotos() in C:\Work\VSTS\fcsd-website\Source\FCSD.Model\Templates\Ignite\Gallery.cs:line 41 at ASP._Page_Views_NewsArticle_Gallery_cshtml.Execute() in d:\InetPub\fcsd\Website\Views\NewsArticle\Gallery.cshtml:line 7 at System.Web.WebPages.WebPageBase.ExecutePageHierarchy() at System.Web.Mvc.WebViewPage.ExecutePageHierarchy() at System.Web.WebPages.WebPageBase.ExecutePageHierarchy(WebPageContext pageContext, TextWriter writer, WebPageRenderingBase startPage) at System.Web.Mvc.Html.PartialExtensions.Partial(HtmlHelper htmlHelper, String partialViewName, Object model, ViewDataDictionary viewData) at Sitecore.Mvc.Presentation.ViewRenderer.Render(TextWriter writer)