Ismaily: Game against Malmo is crucial for us
Shakhtar defender gave an interview to the official website ahead of the Champions League match.
- Ismaily, Malmo play physical football of the Scandinavian type, while Shakhtar display fluid European style. Who has the advantage in this regard?
- Right, our opponents are a physical team. They have some powerful players in the squad. Malmo operate in a pushy way. But I believe that we should take advantage of our skill set to beat them! It is very important to approach the game perfectly knowing the opponents, because we really need a victory.
- Malmo are not the most famous team in Europe...
- We viewed videos of their games: it is obvious that it won’t be easy for us. Though personally, I have never been to Scandinavia and never played any local teams – it will be the useful new experience.
- But in what case should you be more careful: against a team having some big names in the line-up or in a clash with the likes of Malmo?
- In both cases! Little-known sides can bring major surprises and challenges. European top clubs, of course, can do that either. But generally that’s a matter of chance, because in football anything is possible.
- Is having some tall players in the squad the Swedes’ strength?
- In part, this is a plus for them. But we will try to beat them not through force or height, but through our skill.
- Football is not the most popular sport in Sweden. Does it affect Shakhtar’s mood in a way?
- Not at all. I am sure that the upcoming match is very important for both teams. In particular, for us it is actually crucial. Motivation of Shakhtar and Malmo will be sky-high. We have to show our best qualities and the one making fewer mistakes will win.
- In the encounter with Dynamo, Shakhtar acted with an amazing fighting spirit. We saw the desire to sweep away the opponents on your way.
- Yes, and we’ve retained it! This week, we have two important matches. The first one is over, with us facing the second one. We are facing a crucial game in the group. Shakhtar are well-tuned and concentrated.
at Sitecore.Mvc.Presentation.ViewRenderer.Render(TextWriter writer) at FCSD.Website.Components.Renderers.ExceptionSafeViewRenderer.Render(TextWriter writer) in d:\a\1\s\Source\FCSD.Website\Components\Renderers\ExceptionSafeViewRenderer.cs:line 16
Inner Exception Object reference not set to an instance of an object.
at FCSD.Model.Templates.Ignite.Gallery.GetGalleryPhotos() in d:\a\1\s\Source\FCSD.Model\Templates\Ignite\Gallery.cs:line 41 at ASP._Page_Views_NewsArticle_Gallery_cshtml.Execute() in d:\InetPub\fcsd\Website\Views\NewsArticle\Gallery.cshtml:line 7 at System.Web.WebPages.WebPageBase.ExecutePageHierarchy() at System.Web.Mvc.WebViewPage.ExecutePageHierarchy() at System.Web.WebPages.WebPageBase.ExecutePageHierarchy(WebPageContext pageContext, TextWriter writer, WebPageRenderingBase startPage) at System.Web.Mvc.Html.PartialExtensions.Partial(HtmlHelper htmlHelper, String partialViewName, Object model, ViewDataDictionary viewData) at Sitecore.Mvc.Presentation.ViewRenderer.Render(TextWriter writer)