Maksym Malyshev: Stal play with great dedication
The Pitmen’s midfielder has granted an interview before the game of the Ukrainian league Matchday 8.
- Maksym, what the team’s morale like ahead of the upcoming game?
- First of all, we are determined to win and we want to show a good game. We are getting ready. The match with Real Madrid is in the past. We will improve, switch over to the league. We will try to go into the match with Stal with the maximum concentration and composure.
- What Stal’s strengths would you single out?
- Stal are a strong team that have started the league campaign well, especially considering that this season is a debut one for them in the top flight division. So we are preparing for the upcoming match very seriously.
- Recently, Stal have claimed an unexpected win over Zorya Luhansk. How did they do it?
- I watched the match. Many Zorya’s first-team players didn’t play in the game. Although Stal looked really discipline, with great dedication, and therefore they achieved a good result.
- Do you expect such a game from them on Saturday?
- Yes. I am sure they will give their all on the pitch.
- The game with Stal will take place in Kyiv at the Bannikov stadium...
- I think it's good for us. There won’t be a trip, so it will allow us to prepare for the game in the best possible way.
at Sitecore.Mvc.Presentation.ViewRenderer.Render(TextWriter writer) at FCSD.Website.Components.Renderers.ExceptionSafeViewRenderer.Render(TextWriter writer) in C:\shakhtar.com\fcsd_site\Source\FCSD.Website\Components\Renderers\ExceptionSafeViewRenderer.cs:line 16
Inner Exception Object reference not set to an instance of an object.
at FCSD.Model.Templates.Ignite.Gallery.GetGalleryPhotos() in D:\a\1\s\Source\FCSD.Model\Templates\Ignite\Gallery.cs:line 41 at ASP._Page_Views_NewsArticle_Gallery_cshtml.Execute() in d:\InetPub\fcsd\Website\Views\NewsArticle\Gallery.cshtml:line 7 at System.Web.WebPages.WebPageBase.ExecutePageHierarchy() at System.Web.Mvc.WebViewPage.ExecutePageHierarchy() at System.Web.WebPages.WebPageBase.ExecutePageHierarchy(WebPageContext pageContext, TextWriter writer, WebPageRenderingBase startPage) at System.Web.Mvc.Html.PartialExtensions.Partial(HtmlHelper htmlHelper, String partialViewName, Object model, ViewDataDictionary viewData) at Sitecore.Mvc.Presentation.ViewRenderer.Render(TextWriter writer)