Serhiy Kovalyov: We will try to show our best in PSG tie
Head coach of Shakhtar U19 has given his take on the preparations for the match against the French side in the 2nd round of the UEFA Youth League.
- Can the result of the Ukrainian league game against Karpaty affect the players’ mood? Or, is going to be a completely different game, a different story?
- Of course, defeats always affect you not in the best way, but it is necessary to recover physically. We will try to show our best in the PSG tie.
- Could you PSG and Real Madrid in terms of style of play?
- They are totally different teams. Real Madrid play combinational football. PSG have individually strong performers, powerful, skilful team.
- After the match with Real Madrid, you said that teamwork of your side suffered. During this time, has anything changed in this regard?
- I think no. We are preparing for the UEFA Youth League matches through domestic league. Before the meeting with PSG, some U21 players will join us. There will be only one training session before the game.
- Accordingly, what qualities do you need to demonstrate to beat the French side?
- Shakhtar have always been known for their character. The players, who took to the field, were fighting from the first to the last second. These are the qualities I want to in our players. Unfortunately, not everything works out, but thanks to character, willpower and unity of the team, we can achieve a positive result.
at Sitecore.Mvc.Presentation.ViewRenderer.Render(TextWriter writer) at FCSD.Website.Components.Renderers.ExceptionSafeViewRenderer.Render(TextWriter writer) in C:\shakhtar.com\fcsd_site\Source\FCSD.Website\Components\Renderers\ExceptionSafeViewRenderer.cs:line 16
Inner Exception Object reference not set to an instance of an object.
at FCSD.Model.Templates.Ignite.Gallery.GetGalleryPhotos() in C:\shakhtar.com\fcsd_site\Source\FCSD.Model\Templates\Ignite\Gallery.cs:line 42 at ASP._Page_Views_NewsArticle_Gallery_cshtml.Execute() in d:\InetPub\fcsd\Website\Views\NewsArticle\Gallery.cshtml:line 7 at System.Web.WebPages.WebPageBase.ExecutePageHierarchy() at System.Web.Mvc.WebViewPage.ExecutePageHierarchy() at System.Web.WebPages.WebPageBase.ExecutePageHierarchy(WebPageContext pageContext, TextWriter writer, WebPageRenderingBase startPage) at System.Web.Mvc.Html.PartialExtensions.Partial(HtmlHelper htmlHelper, String partialViewName, Object model, ViewDataDictionary viewData) at Sitecore.Mvc.Presentation.ViewRenderer.Render(TextWriter writer)