Giorgi Arabidze: Any Georgian footballer is gifted from birth
Dear fans! In the latest edition of Shakhtar e-magazine, we present an exclusive interview by Shakhtar sriker Giorgi Arabidze. The young footballer told us about his early career and his joining the Shakhtar Academy.
- Owing to what did you manage to start playing to senior team standards so quickly?
- I had a great desire! Besides, I am well prepared physically – the hereditary factor must have been of influence, while technically every Georgian footballer is gifted from birth. Plus I got a lot of experience travelling across different countries and improving my skill.
- They call you the Georgian Messi. How do you like your nickname?
- Of course, I smile when I hear such comparisons. That’s pleasing! They say that everyone dreams to play in the same team with Messi, but I never thought about that. I think that Leo is a top footballer in the world, but I have no idols in football. However, I keep a photo from my trip to the Camp Nou, where I was captured together with Messi, although that’s just a dummy of the Argentine.
- Football of what country do you like?
- English football. But Spanish football must be more suitable for my style. And, of course, Georgian football!
You can find the full version of the interview in our e-publication. Shakhtar magazine is available for free download.
at Sitecore.Mvc.Presentation.ViewRenderer.Render(TextWriter writer) at FCSD.Website.Components.Renderers.ExceptionSafeViewRenderer.Render(TextWriter writer) in D:\a\1\s\Source\FCSD.Website\Components\Renderers\ExceptionSafeViewRenderer.cs:line 16
Inner Exception Object reference not set to an instance of an object.
at FCSD.Model.Templates.Ignite.Gallery.GetGalleryPhotos() in D:\a\1\s\Source\FCSD.Model\Templates\Ignite\Gallery.cs:line 41 at ASP._Page_Views_NewsArticle_Gallery_cshtml.Execute() in d:\InetPub\fcsd\Website\Views\NewsArticle\Gallery.cshtml:line 7 at System.Web.WebPages.WebPageBase.ExecutePageHierarchy() at System.Web.Mvc.WebViewPage.ExecutePageHierarchy() at System.Web.WebPages.WebPageBase.ExecutePageHierarchy(WebPageContext pageContext, TextWriter writer, WebPageRenderingBase startPage) at System.Web.Mvc.Html.PartialExtensions.Partial(HtmlHelper htmlHelper, String partialViewName, Object model, ViewDataDictionary viewData) at Sitecore.Mvc.Presentation.ViewRenderer.Render(TextWriter writer)