Serhiy Kryvtsov: Vorskla want to take revenge
The Pitmen’s defender has talked about the upcoming match with Vorskla in the Ukrainian league.
- Shakhtar have virtually booked their place in the Ukrainian Cup semi-final, but the intrigue in the league is in full swing. Has responsibility towards the Sunday match has grown twice?
- This is a completely different tournament. In the Cup match everything went well for us, we won confidently on Wednesday. But now we have to face other Vorskla. Vorskla are angered by recent defeat and definitely want to take revenge. They will be extremely motivated and will do everything possible to take points
- After the Cup match, many have stated that on March 6 Vorskla will look different. Can the Vasyl Sachko team show a completely different game?
- We are gearing up for a tough match. These opponents have always been known for their character. They are unlikely to have improved in terms of skill and conditioning during such a period of time. But psychologically everything will change - they will have a strong incentive to give their best.
- After the winter break, Shakhtar have not conceded goals. What has contributed to that?
- Thanks to the coordinated team work and fine defensive play. Our goal is to win, and the fact that this we have kept clean sheets is a nice bonus.
- Are you considering a match with Poltava as a dress rehearsal before the meeting with Anderlecht?
- Yes, not so many days left before we play in the Europa League. Of course, now we are focused on Vorskla, but we do not forget about the Belgians either.
at Sitecore.Mvc.Presentation.ViewRenderer.Render(TextWriter writer) at FCSD.Website.Components.Renderers.ExceptionSafeViewRenderer.Render(TextWriter writer) in C:\shakhtar.com\fcsd_site\Source\FCSD.Website\Components\Renderers\ExceptionSafeViewRenderer.cs:line 16
Inner Exception Object reference not set to an instance of an object.
at FCSD.Model.Templates.Ignite.Gallery.GetGalleryPhotos() in D:\a\1\s\Source\FCSD.Model\Templates\Ignite\Gallery.cs:line 41 at ASP._Page_Views_NewsArticle_Gallery_cshtml.Execute() in d:\InetPub\fcsd\Website\Views\NewsArticle\Gallery.cshtml:line 7 at System.Web.WebPages.WebPageBase.ExecutePageHierarchy() at System.Web.Mvc.WebViewPage.ExecutePageHierarchy() at System.Web.WebPages.WebPageBase.ExecutePageHierarchy(WebPageContext pageContext, TextWriter writer, WebPageRenderingBase startPage) at System.Web.Mvc.Html.PartialExtensions.Partial(HtmlHelper htmlHelper, String partialViewName, Object model, ViewDataDictionary viewData) at Sitecore.Mvc.Presentation.ViewRenderer.Render(TextWriter writer)