Steven Defour: We’ll try to prove ourselves in match with Shakhtar
Anderlecht midfielder has answered questions from the media during the pre-match press conference.
- Steven, is it easier team to play in the Europa League, given that in the league things are not so good? European competitions are some kind of relief? Do you have a feeling that the players of Anderlecht are making more efforts in the Europa League matches than in the domestic league?
- These are completely different tournaments, although in European competitions we are doing fine as opposed to the domestic championship! But every match is important to us, at the same time I cannot talk about all the players. As for myself, I can only say that in every meeting I give my all. I try, of course, to understand what a real problem is, why we are losing in the Belgium league...
- Today there have been talks that you have to maintain the right atmosphere in the game and help the head coach look decent.
- On the field we will have to show everyone what we can do. Of course, it is unacceptable how we played in the last two matches of the championship. So we have a chance to prove ourselves for the fans and our coach. We will try to do it in a duel with Shakhtar.
- How are you feeling?
- Let's see how everything will happen. I train with the team, but I’m following an individual programme. After the match with Shakhtar I will try to return to the first team and help.
- Given the current situation on the domestic league, can Anderlecht now reach the same level of play, which has been shown this season in games with Tottenham, Monaco, Olympiakos?
- I think, yes. We have already shown that more than once. I hope that we will able to show this level in tomorrow's match.
- When studying Shakhter, which of the players impressed you the most?
- Shakhtar are a very good team! We paid attention to to Taison, Marlos and, of course, the captain Srna.
at Sitecore.Mvc.Presentation.ViewRenderer.Render(TextWriter writer) at FCSD.Website.Components.Renderers.ExceptionSafeViewRenderer.Render(TextWriter writer) in C:\Users\mvasi\source\repos\fcsd-website2\Source\FCSD.Website\Components\Renderers\ExceptionSafeViewRenderer.cs:line 16
Inner Exception Object reference not set to an instance of an object.
at FCSD.Model.Templates.Ignite.Gallery.GetGalleryPhotos() in C:\Users\mvasi\source\repos\fcsd-website2\Source\FCSD.Model\Templates\Ignite\Gallery.cs:line 41 at ASP._Page_Views_NewsArticle_Gallery_cshtml.Execute() in d:\InetPub\fcsd\Website\Views\NewsArticle\Gallery.cshtml:line 7 at System.Web.WebPages.WebPageBase.ExecutePageHierarchy() at System.Web.Mvc.WebViewPage.ExecutePageHierarchy() at System.Web.WebPages.WebPageBase.ExecutePageHierarchy(WebPageContext pageContext, TextWriter writer, WebPageRenderingBase startPage) at System.Web.Mvc.Html.PartialExtensions.Partial(HtmlHelper htmlHelper, String partialViewName, Object model, ViewDataDictionary viewData) at Sitecore.Mvc.Presentation.ViewRenderer.Render(TextWriter writer)