Bernard: Anderlecht will attack and press
Shakhtar’s midfielder has shared expectations from the Europa League last 16 return leg.
- Anderlecht have not suffered a home defeat for a long time. Does the game in Belgium promise to be a more difficult one than that in Lviv?
- Definitely, this meeting will be more difficult. We will play on the road, and the opponents will have support from the home crowd. Everyone understands the importance of this match. We will make every effort to advance it to the next stage.
- Has the game in Lviv provided an excellent opportunity to study Anderlecht? What characteristics of this team would you single out?
- First of all, the pace and tall players. Anderlecht play vertical football. We are ready for the second leg in the same way as they were ready for the first. I hope that the result will be similar.
- Before the game with Shakhtar, the Belgian team changed the surface of the pitch. Can you quickly adapt to this field and play in usual combination football?
- If the new surface is bad, it will be bad for both teams. If the pitch is good, both teams will play well. I do not think that the field should be considered as a separate factor.
- Ashampong was one of the most energetic players in the match in Lviv. He also scored a goal. Will you pay special attention to him in the upcoming game?
- We know that he is one of the most dangerous players at Anderlecht. Of course, we will be paying particular attention to him. If we stick to your playing style, we will be able to neutralise this player.
- Anderlecht need to take risks and attack. Are you ready for the opposition attacks from the first minutes of the match?
- Yes, we understand that there will be heavy pressure. Anderlecht will try to use the last chance, so they will attack and press. And in this case we should look for counter-attacks. We will try to use our chances and score on the road.
at Sitecore.Mvc.Presentation.ViewRenderer.Render(TextWriter writer) at FCSD.Website.Components.Renderers.ExceptionSafeViewRenderer.Render(TextWriter writer) in C:\Work\VSTS\fcsd-website\Source\FCSD.Website\Components\Renderers\ExceptionSafeViewRenderer.cs:line 16
Inner Exception Object reference not set to an instance of an object.
at FCSD.Model.Templates.Ignite.Gallery.GetGalleryPhotos() in C:\Work\VSTS\fcsd-website\Source\FCSD.Model\Templates\Ignite\Gallery.cs:line 41 at ASP._Page_Views_NewsArticle_Gallery_cshtml.Execute() in d:\InetPub\fcsd\Website\Views\NewsArticle\Gallery.cshtml:line 7 at System.Web.WebPages.WebPageBase.ExecutePageHierarchy() at System.Web.Mvc.WebViewPage.ExecutePageHierarchy() at System.Web.WebPages.WebPageBase.ExecutePageHierarchy(WebPageContext pageContext, TextWriter writer, WebPageRenderingBase startPage) at System.Web.Mvc.Html.PartialExtensions.Partial(HtmlHelper htmlHelper, String partialViewName, Object model, ViewDataDictionary viewData) at Sitecore.Mvc.Presentation.ViewRenderer.Render(TextWriter writer)