Frank Acheampong: We are in a difficult situation
Anderlecht midfielder talks about the upcoming game vs Shakhtar.
- Frank, the team have little chance of making it further in the Europa League. How do you feel in this regard?
- I feel good! This is not the first time, so it's OK.
- You score easily. Your mentor says that you have changed the style of play. What exactly has changed?
- I do what I must do. Nothing has changed, there is no difference. I trust my senses and do my job for the team’s benefit.
- It seems that you are sad. Is everything fine?
- No, I feel good, everything is fine.
- In the last match against Shakhtar, you scored a goal. What will happen tomorrow?
- We find ourselves in a difficult situation at the moment. We need to do everything possible to play better. That’s not the end yet.
- Do you feel the special responsibility for the team results?
- No, it does not depend on me alone. We work together, we are one team.
at Sitecore.Mvc.Presentation.ViewRenderer.Render(TextWriter writer) at FCSD.Website.Components.Renderers.ExceptionSafeViewRenderer.Render(TextWriter writer) in D:\a\1\s\Source\FCSD.Website\Components\Renderers\ExceptionSafeViewRenderer.cs:line 16
Inner Exception Object reference not set to an instance of an object.
at FCSD.Model.Templates.Ignite.Gallery.GetGalleryPhotos() in D:\a\1\s\Source\FCSD.Model\Templates\Ignite\Gallery.cs:line 41 at ASP._Page_Views_NewsArticle_Gallery_cshtml.Execute() in d:\InetPub\fcsd\Website\Views\NewsArticle\Gallery.cshtml:line 7 at System.Web.WebPages.WebPageBase.ExecutePageHierarchy() at System.Web.Mvc.WebViewPage.ExecutePageHierarchy() at System.Web.WebPages.WebPageBase.ExecutePageHierarchy(WebPageContext pageContext, TextWriter writer, WebPageRenderingBase startPage) at System.Web.Mvc.Html.PartialExtensions.Partial(HtmlHelper htmlHelper, String partialViewName, Object model, ViewDataDictionary viewData) at Sitecore.Mvc.Presentation.ViewRenderer.Render(TextWriter writer)