Bernard: I fully recovered, being ready to play
Shakhtar midfielder talks about the upcoming Ukrainian Cup meeting with Vorskla.
- In the winter, any pitch quality deteriorates due to cold weather, it is difficult to maintain it in such weather conditions. But we are ready for everything and we know that despite the obstacles, we must show good football and win the game.
- 4-0 is a handicap big enough. Can we say that you will be playing just for fun?
- The mentality of each player will not allow them to get complacent. The encounter kicks off with zeros on the scoreboard. We must produce the same kind of performance as in the first match. We shouldn’t think that we have a four-goal advantage. We must put our entire strength together and claim a home win this time.
- Lately, we could rarely see you among the first-team regulars. Why is that? What do you make of your current form at the moment?
- I have fully recovered, being ready to play. For the last three months, of course, were not easy due to my knee problem. Now everything depends on Mister’s decision: whether he would want to field me or not. I am trying to give my all in every training. Hopefully I will go out and produce some excellent result.
- Your Europa League opponents Braga are considered one of the most Brazilian teams of Portugal. Are you acquainted with anyone from their Brazilians?
- In fact, I do not communicate with any one of them personally. But I know a little about this club. They play in the Portuguese, very demanding league. And they have been producing some good results in recent years. We need to get well familiar with their performance to spring a surprise on them on the field, which is not expected from us by Braga. Then we will be able to win it.
at Sitecore.Mvc.Presentation.ViewRenderer.Render(TextWriter writer) at FCSD.Website.Components.Renderers.ExceptionSafeViewRenderer.Render(TextWriter writer) in C:\Work\VSTS\fcsd-website\Source\FCSD.Website\Components\Renderers\ExceptionSafeViewRenderer.cs:line 16
Inner Exception Object reference not set to an instance of an object.
at FCSD.Model.Templates.Ignite.Gallery.GetGalleryPhotos() in C:\Work\VSTS\fcsd-website\Source\FCSD.Model\Templates\Ignite\Gallery.cs:line 41 at ASP._Page_Views_NewsArticle_Gallery_cshtml.Execute() in d:\InetPub\fcsd\Website\Views\NewsArticle\Gallery.cshtml:line 7 at System.Web.WebPages.WebPageBase.ExecutePageHierarchy() at System.Web.Mvc.WebViewPage.ExecutePageHierarchy() at System.Web.WebPages.WebPageBase.ExecutePageHierarchy(WebPageContext pageContext, TextWriter writer, WebPageRenderingBase startPage) at System.Web.Mvc.Html.PartialExtensions.Partial(HtmlHelper htmlHelper, String partialViewName, Object model, ViewDataDictionary viewData) at Sitecore.Mvc.Presentation.ViewRenderer.Render(TextWriter writer)