Marlos: We will go out for game vs Vorskla with maximum concentration
Shakhtar midfielder spoke about the preparations for the Ukrainian Cup Last 8 return leg.
- In the upcoming meeting, Shakhtar will not be able to rely on the internationals. In this regard, what kind of game do you expect?
- This match will be significant for the likes of Ordets, Kobin, Kryvtsov and others. I think we will be able to adequately replace the internationals and show that even without them, Shakhtar are able to win.
- Will there be room for complacency given the big score in Poltava?
- No. It will be the first match after the break. We will go out with maximum motivation and concentration and try to show on the pitch everything that we practise in training.
- Should we consider the encounter with Vorskla as a preparation for Braga among other things?
- Yes, we are already thinking about the Europa League game, so the upcoming cup game is of great importance. It will be an excellent preparation.
- Over the last month, Shakhtar have twice played against Vorskla. Can the Poltava team surprise you with anything?
- I don’t think so. Poltava can cause us difficulties defensively, as they are very good on the counter. But we will do everything to prevent this. On the contrary, we will try to surprise Vorskla!
at Sitecore.Mvc.Presentation.ViewRenderer.Render(TextWriter writer) at FCSD.Website.Components.Renderers.ExceptionSafeViewRenderer.Render(TextWriter writer) in D:\a\1\s\Source\FCSD.Website\Components\Renderers\ExceptionSafeViewRenderer.cs:line 16
Inner Exception Object reference not set to an instance of an object.
at FCSD.Model.Templates.Ignite.Gallery.GetGalleryPhotos() in D:\a\1\s\Source\FCSD.Model\Templates\Ignite\Gallery.cs:line 41 at ASP._Page_Views_NewsArticle_Gallery_cshtml.Execute() in d:\InetPub\fcsd\Website\Views\NewsArticle\Gallery.cshtml:line 7 at System.Web.WebPages.WebPageBase.ExecutePageHierarchy() at System.Web.Mvc.WebViewPage.ExecutePageHierarchy() at System.Web.WebPages.WebPageBase.ExecutePageHierarchy(WebPageContext pageContext, TextWriter writer, WebPageRenderingBase startPage) at System.Web.Mvc.Html.PartialExtensions.Partial(HtmlHelper htmlHelper, String partialViewName, Object model, ViewDataDictionary viewData) at Sitecore.Mvc.Presentation.ViewRenderer.Render(TextWriter writer)