Minaj vs Shakhtar: ticket sale
Monday, May 3, 2021
The UPL MD25 game Minaj vs Shakhtar will be attended by spectators at the NSC Olimpiyskiy in Kyiv
Thursday, May 6th, will see the Ukrainian League MD25 game Minaj vs Shakhtar taking place at the NSC Olimpiyskiy (it kicks off at 19:00). The match will be held with a crowd in the stands.
FC Shakhtar started selling tickets priced from UAH 50. You can buy them:
- on the club's partner site esport.in.ua.
By purchasing, owning and using a ticket, you confirm that you have carefully read the Rules, understand them and agree to follow them, also agreeing to bring them to the notice of other people.
Standard: UAH 50, 100;
SkyUp Club (section 31): UAH 200;
The Club (snack menu): UAH 400/500;
The Lounge (with a hospitality package): UAH 2,000;
Sky Box: UAH 3,000-4,000.
Full description of VIP clubs
COVID-19: special precautions
Please pay attention to the fact that in order to prevent the spread of the COVID-19 acute respiratory disease caused by the SARS-CoV-2 coronavirus and to comply with the epidemic prevention measures during football matches, all the individuals involved in organizing and holding a football match along with the visitors must follow every sanitary standard and rule, namely:
- keep a social distance of at least 1.5 m;
- wear a face mask while in the stadium (within the stadium perimeter), covering your nose and mouth;
- wash and/or disinfect your hands at every opportunity;
- check the body temperature while entering the stadium (you will be denied access in case of the temperature exceeding 37.2°C);
- occupy only the seat specified on the ticket;
- avoid shaking hands;
- avoid face-to-face contact with other visitors while moving from/to your seat;
- cough and sneeze into a tissue or your elbow;
- follow every instruction of the stewards and/or officers regarding the sanitary and hygienic measures;
- follow the directions and the queuing system at the stadium.
For the safety of all those attending a football match, anyone who violates sanitary measures and/or shows signs of a respiratory disease and/or whose body temperature is higher than 37.2°C will not be allowed into the stadium or will be removed from the stadium. In this case, the ticket price is not refundable.
We recommend that you have some spare masks to ensure your continuous stay at the stadium during the event.
See you at the football match!