At the NSC Olimpiyskiy in Kyiv, Roberto De Zerbi's men will host Rukh Lviv. The game kicks off at 17:00.
You can buy tickets:
- online at shakhtar.com;
- on the club's partner sites (esport.in.ua, kudypity.in.ua, kontramarka.ua, ticketsbox.com, karabas.com, internet-bilet.ua, ticket.kiev.ua, tickethunt.net, bilet.privatbank.ua);
- at the NSC Olimpiyskiy ticket office (on the matchday).
Please pay attention to the fact that the dynamic pricing system continues to operate in the 2021/22 season. You are kindly advised to buy tickets well in advance as the prices surge towards the matchday.
By purchasing, owning and using a ticket, you confirm that you have carefully read the Rules, understand them and agree to follow them, also agreeing to bring them to the notice of other people.
All tickets are personalized. When undergoing the stadium entry check, the fan must have an identity document (one of the following can be selected to serve as this document: the original of a valid Ukrainian passport, valid international passport, valid driving licence, ‘Diya’ app).
COVID-19: Kyiv is in the red zone
Notice for fans! In connection with the introduction of the "red" level of epidemioloigcal danger in Kyiv, access to the stands will be allowed only upon producing the following documents:
- a negative result of the COVID-19 PCR test taken no more than 72 hours before the match kickoff;
- or a document confirming the receipt of the full course of vaccination against COVID-19 with one dose of a single-dose vaccine or two doses of a double-dose vaccine (certificates);
- or a document confirming the individual’s recovery from COVID-19
Checks will be done before entering the stadium. We should remind you that you must wear a face mask. We highly recommend that you have some spare masks to ensure your stay at the Olimpiyskiy throughout the event.
We look forward to seeing you at the Shakhtar vs Rukh match!