Ticket purchasing rules for Shakhtar’s away games
Please read the Rules carefully.
1. A fan who has passed full registration/identification is entitled to purchase tickets for away games.
2. Everyone who has successfully passed the registration/identification is entitled to purchase tickets for all away games of FC Shakhtar in the UPL and the UC.
3. For registration/identification, it is necessary to apply to the ticket office window for visiting fans on the territory of the stadium which will host the away match of FC Shakhtar. Additional information about the details of the procedure of registration/identification and the purchase of tickets for each specific match may be published on the official information resources and channels of FC Shakhtar (official website shakhtar.com, etc).
4. Any individual aged 16 or older (resident or non-resident of Ukraine) or a minor (accompanied by one parent/guardian who also must successfully pass the registration/identification in advance) can apply to the ticket office for registration/identification. For minors, producing their birth certificate and giving their consent to photocopying it is mandatory (the requirements for registration of the parent/guardian of the minor are identical to the ones below).
5. Registration/identification of a fan includes filling out the standard form (issued by a ticket office clerk), producing an identity document for photocopying (one of the following can be selected to serve as the document: the original of a valid Ukrainian passport, valid international passport, valid driving licence), consent to taking a quality picture of the face.
6. When filling out the online application form, the fan must attach his/her photo (face photo) and a photocopy of the first page of the passport. The photo should be of good quality, the face should be clearly visible.
7. Refusal to provide information, provision of incomplete or wrong information, violation of generally accepted rules of conduct during registration/identification may cause a failure of the fan’s registration/identification.
8. After the ticket office clerk confirms the successful registration/identification, the fan can purchase one ticket for the Karpaty vs Shakhtar match (2 November 2019) only for himself/herself and solely to his/her name.
9. The fan has no right to demand replacement of the ticket with another one or the ticket price refund after purchasing it.
10. When passing the stadium entry check, the fan must have and produce, when requested by a representative of the stadium staff, FC Shakhtar and/or law enforcement authorities, the identity document (one of the following can be selected to serve as the document: the original of a valid Ukrainian passport, valid international passport, valid driving licence).
11. During their stay in the stadium, the fan undertakes to strictly follow the stadium rules of conduct and the requirements of applicable Ukrainian legislation. While the fan is in the stadium, all their actions can be photographed and/or filmed. In the future, this material can be used to take action against any fan to have violated the rules of conduct at the stadium hosting the game, and/or the Ukrainian legislation provisions (including criminal action).
12. A fan to have violated these rules for the first time (since the entry of this document into force), and/or the rules of conduct at the stadium hosting the game, and/or the Ukrainian legislation provisions, forfeits the right to purchase tickets for all away games during the period set by decision of the competent services of FC Shakhtar.
13. The club reserves the right to make a final decision regarding the restrictions applicable to the fan who violated the rules of conduct at the stadium hosting the game, and/or the Ukrainian legislation provisions, depending on the circumstances and other factors.