Eduardo: This happens for the first time in my career
14 июня 2016 г.
Shakhtar forward told us about the first training session under the guidance of Paulo Fonseca
- I have only positive emotions. To be honest, this is the first time in my career when just after the holidays we start training with the ball, moreover, we engaged in tactics. Previously, training started with running exercises, being aimed more at improving fitness. But I think it's for the better.
- What other changes have you noticed in the training process organisation?
- Each coach is trying to bring something new. We were perfectly aware of how Braga play, when we encountered them in the Europa League. It was a strong and fast team. I have noticed that Paulo Fonseca pays more attention to the tactics and ball handling techniques.
- Most probably, every footballer will now exert themselves to impress the new coach...
- We try to give our 100% in every training session. Of course, any player wants to prove that he is the one ready to join the first team. I'm sure each of us will try to show their best qualities, because we have a high level of competition.