General rules for purchasing and using tickets and rules of conduct at the OSK METALIST
Please read the Rules carefully.
By purchasing, owning and using a ticket, you confirm that you have read the Rules, that you understand and agree with them, and that you give your consent to bring them to the notice of others.
Terms and definitions
In the Rules, the following terms have the meanings indicated below, unless the context suggests otherwise.
OSK (OSK Metalist) is the Metalist stadium/regional sports complex.
Ticket is a document confirming the ticket holder’s entitlement to attending the event and accessing the stadium on the event day (the date and time are specified on the ticket). Depending on the sales period, tickets of a certain price category are available with indication of seat numbers.
Official site shakhtar.com is an official web resource on the Internet enabling you to receive ticketing information and to purchase tickets.
Tickets section shakhtar.com/tickets/tickets is a section of the FC Shakhtar official site on the Internet enabling you to purchase tickets.
Stadium is the OSK Metalist building, complete with external security perimeter behind the metal fencing, indoor premises, football pitch and spectator stands.
Order - tickets that the buyer intends to purchase or has purchased in the Tickets section on the official site, with the relevant ticket information available in the buyer’s account, including the quantity, prices, and the amount to be paid, etc.
Ticket holder - a person holding a valid ticket.
Events - the events held at the OSK Metalist in Kharkiv.
Personal account - the buyer’s personal section on the official website, allowing her/him to use the provided ticket services (purchasing, receiving information about tickets, ordering them, etc).
Force majeure circumstances - extraordinary and unavoidable circumstances, which include (including but not limited to) natural disasters (flood, earthquake), civil unrest, fires, explosions, war, uprisings, strikes, weather conditions, acts of terror.
Official sales points - all authorised FC Shakhtar sales points where tickets are sold, including the Tickets section of the official website, Privat 24 services, FUIB online, and ticket offices. The full list of official sales points is published on the FC Shakhtar official site (shakhtar.com/tickets/tickets).
Personal data - any information related to a certain individual determined on the basis of such information, including their last name, first name, patronymic, date and place of birth, address, etc.
Buyer - a person who intends to order and/or has ordered from FC Shakhtar and paid for one or several tickets.
Visitor - a person who arrived to view the event and entered the stadium using a ticket through the dedicated entrances, where tickets are checked.
Identity card - a document proving the identity of its holder (original passport or other document conforming to Ukrainian legislation). It is mandatory to have the holder’s photo in the document.
FCS (FC Shakhtar) – Football Club Shakhtar Donetsk.
GENERAL RULES FOR PURCHASING AND USING TICKETS
1. How the citizens residing outside Ukraine can purchase tickets.
1.1. The individuals residing outside Ukraine can purchase tickets on the official site of FC Shakhtar.
1.1.1. To register on the official site of FC Shakhtar, the buyer must provide the requested personal data. By registering, the buyer gives their consent to receiving newsletters (including advertising ones).
1.1.2. By registering and providing their personal data, the buyer:
a) also consents to the inclusion, storage and further processing of their personal data in the FCS personal data bases and/or transferring them to the FCS partners for inclusion, storage and further processing in order to ensure the possibility of order processing and delivery of tickets;
b) confirms that he/she was notified in writing that their personal data were transferred to Shakhtar-Service LLC and/or Shakhtar Trading LLC, as well as about the purpose of collecting their personal data: ensuring the possibility of order processing and ticket delivery, the establishment of communication by those persons with fans of FC Shakhtar Donetsk;
c) confirms that he/she, being the subject of personal data in the sense set in the Law of Ukraine "On the protection of personal data", was notified in writing* of their rights in connection with the inclusion of their personal data in the above personal data bases.
1.1.3. By confirming the order, the buyer agrees to purchase tickets in accordance with the Rules, and also agrees to accept and fully comply with the Rules.
1.1.4. The maximum number of tickets to the event that are available for purchasing within the order, may be limited to the number set by the FCS. The information on the maximum number of tickets available for purchasing is published in the Tickets section on the FCS website. In case the number of tickets or sessions exceeds the maximum possible, the FCS is entitled to cancel the relevant order(s). When placing an order, the buyer must plan the event attendance time taking into account the match schedule. Schedule can be changed at any time. The current version of the match schedule is available on the official site of FC Shakhtar.
1.1.5. FCS is entitled to reject ticket purchasing if there are grounded reasons to believe that tickets are purchased for resale.
2. How the citizens residing in Ukraine can purchase tickets.
2.1. The individuals residing within Ukraine may purchase tickets in accordance with clause 1.1.
2.2. At the OSK Metalist ticket office, in the retail network of remote points of sale of tickets, from travelling salespeople in the streets of Kharkiv, from the PrivatBank self-service terminals, as well as using the services of Privat 24 and FUIB online.
3. Ticket price & payment.
3.1. Ticket price is the price valid at the time of purchase. The nominal value of tickets is set by the FCS in hryvnias and listed on the FCS official site. The nominal value includes all applicable taxes, but does not include the cost of ticket delivery service.
3.2. The buyer must pay for the order within the period set by the FCS. Otherwise, the FCS is entitled to cancel the corresponding order.
3.3. For payment, you need to choose the most suitable option (cash, ‘Single Wallet’, WebMoney, Visa/MasterCard/Maestro cards).
3.3.1. Before paying, the buyer must make sure that the issuing bank of their Visa/MasterCard/Maestro payment card allows making payments online using this card.
3.3.2. The buyer is responsible for the availability of sufficient funds to pay for the order at the time of the transaction.
4. Delivery of tickets.
4.1. Delivery of tickets is carried out in case they were purchased on the FCS official site, indicating the delivery option (in Kharkiv, in Ukraine, abroad, "Collect from a representative of the FCS").
4.1.1. Delivery of tickets is carried out by courier service: in Kharkiv - within 2 days, in Ukraine - within 3 days, abroad - within 6 days.
4.2. The tickets purchased using a different option (OSK Metalist ticket office, Privat24, PUMB online, remote sales points) cannot be delivered.
4.3. The delivery price is indicated on the FCS official site and, in case of choosing the corresponding service option, is included in the total price of the order.
4.4. The buyer who placed an order on the FCS site and chose the option “Collect at the ticket office” or “Collect from the FCS representative”, after arriving at the OSK Metalist or to the agreed place (in case of the FCS away game), must present a secret code generated by the online sales system after payment, which serves as a proof of purchase, as well as the a passport (a copy is enough) of the person for whom the order was issued. When ordering tickets for the FCS away match, the fan receives after the payment an email from the FCS representative, specifying the ticket collection time and place. If the fan does not collect the ticket(s) at the agreed time, the tickets are considered invalid and non-refundable.
5.1. To attend the event, all ticket holders (visitors) must have a ticket to the event.
5.2. Children under 4 years of age (upon producing a document confirming their age) may attend the event without a ticket, not occupying a separate seat in the stand; minors over 4 years of age can attend the event only with a ticket.
5.3. Ticket holders (visitors) are responsible for the tickets in their possession. Damaging the ticket, changing or defacing it may result in the denial of access to the stadium.
5.4. If the ticket holder (visitor) leaves the stadium after the event kickoff for any reason other than emergency evacuation, he/she may be denied re-access to the stadium. By decision of the FCS, the ticket holder (visitor) has the right to re-enter the stadium using the same ticket to the event if he/she left the stadium through one of the entrances specifically provided for this purpose and with ticket checks carried out.
5.5. Ticket holders (visitors) must keep their tickets throughout the event and produce them at the request of the stewards, the OSK Metalist security staff and the FCS staff. Failure to fulfil this requirement may result in denial of access to the stadium or a request to leave the stadium.
5.6. Reasonable and lawful requests of the stewards, the OSK Metalist security staff and the FCS staff are binding for visitors.
6. Transfer and resale of tickets.
6.1. The tickets purchased not in accordance with these Rules and/or not at the official points of sale are invalid and may be confiscated. Stadium access to the visitors producing invalid tickets is prohibited. However, the ticket price is not refundable.
6.2. Ticket sales, offering tickets for sale (including ticket sales promotion), free distribution for advertising purposes, exchange and other use for profit or other material or non-material benefits, the use of tickets for organizing lotteries and other gambling games, as well as other alienation of tickets by methods not expressly provided for by these Rules and the Ukrainian legislation (with the exception of giving them as a gift) are prohibited without prior agreement with the FCS and/or other persons authorized by the FCS, being illegal and entailing responsibility stipulated by the Ukrainian legislation.
6.3. The positions equipped for people with disabilities should be used for their intended purpose and cannot be transferred to third parties. At the stadium entrance, the administration have the right to request from the ticket holder (visitor) a certificate of disability, a Parafan Club member card (detailed information about the project is available at shakhtar.com/club/kso/parafanclub).
6.4. Tickets purchased by the buyer can only be used by the buyer and/or given by him/her to his/her family, friends, colleagues and other people the buyer knows personally. The transfer of tickets to those individuals should not contradict clauses 6.4.1. and 6.4.2. of these Rules.
6.4.1. Transfer of purchased tickets is carried out by the buyer free of charge.
6.4.2. Transfer of purchased tickets is carried out by the buyer in accordance with these Rules.
7. Ticket refund and renewal.
7.1. A ticket holder has the right to return the ticket and receive a refund of its full price (excluding delivery fee) no later than 1 (one) calendar day before the event kickoff time announced on the FCS website.
7.2. Ticket refund is possible at the OSK Metalist ticket office. At the ticket office, after producing the ticket and the holder passport (the full name in the passport must coincide with the full name printed on the ticket), the ticket holder fills out an application for the ticket refund. The refund is carried out in the same way as the ticket was purchased (cashless payment, cash), provided that the ticket holder observes the clause 7.1. of these Rules. One ticket holder has the right to hand in a maximum of four tickets.
7.3. If the ticket was purchased at the OSK Metalist ticket office using a payment card, the buyer must have the payment card which he previously used for payment in order to return the ticket and receive a refund. Refund of the returned ticket price is not allowed without this payment card.
7.4. Ticket return is possible through the FCS official site by sending a corresponding request from your email address to email@example.com. In response, the sales department staff member will send a ticket refund application form to the buyer’s (ticket holder’s) email address. By completing and sending the application to the above address, the buyer is entitled to receive a refund of the ticket price, and the ticket itself will be cancelled. The ticket price is refunded within 14 (fourteen) calendar days in the same way as the ticket was purchased, provided that the ticket holder observes the clause 7.1. of these Rules.
PLEASE NOTE! On the event day and the following day, the return/replacement of tickets is not possible.
7.5. The tickets purchased from travelling salesmen, from the chain of remote points of sale, through the services of Privat 24, PUMB online, PrivatBank, are not subject to refund at the OSK Metalist ticket office. The ticket holder must address the point of purchase for refund.
7.6. In case of loss of a personalized ticket, the ticket holder can renew it free of charge. To do so, it is necessary for them to produce their passport and to fill out a ticket renewal application at the OSK Metalist ticket office. The tickets purchased without using the buyer’s full name cannot be renewed.
PLEASE NOTE! Ticket renewal is terminated at the moment when the stadium gates are opened.
8. Delayed, postponed or cancelled event.
8.1. The event may be delayed, postponed or cancelled. The FCS will take all possible measures to inform the ticket holders about changes in the event schedule of events. Ticket holders are advised to check in advance for changes: the information about them will be posted on the FCS official site.
8.2. In the event of delayed or postponed event, tickets will be considered valid for attending the relevant event and are not exchangeable.
8.3. If the event is cancelled, the ticket holder is entitled to a refund of its face value in accordance with the ticket refund procedure described in section 7 of these Rules.
9.1. When attending the event, the ticket holder (visitor) is responsible for their own safety and the safety of the children they accompany.
9.2. The ticket holder (visitor) is solely responsible for the actions associated with attending the event, including their personal travel, accommodation, meals, etc.
9.3. The ticket holder (visitor) must arrive at the event taking into account the duration of an extensive check at the stadium entrance, which is carried out in order to ensure the event security.
9.4. Neither the FCS nor any other party involved in the event organisation is responsible for the failure to fulfil any obligation set forth in these Rules if the cause of such failure is force majeure.
10. Personal data.
10.1. The FCS ensures the safety of ticket holders’ personal data. The personal data provided by the FCS ticket holders will be used, processed, stored and transferred by the FCS in accordance with the current Ukrainian legislation and the “Regulation on the Principles of Processing and Ensuring the Personal Data Security”. The FCS guarantees compliance with legal, technical and organizational measures to protect personal data from unauthorized disclosure, access or use, accidental or unauthorized loss, damage or destruction.
10.2. By purchasing a ticket, the buyer agrees to the personal data storage, processing and transfer.
OSK METALIST GROUND RULES
1. In the OSK Metalist stadium, it is prohibited to:
1.1. Disturb public order and violate these Rules.
1.2. Enter the stadium in a state of alcoholic and drug intoxication.
1.3. Independently move from the area indicated on the ticket to another area of the stadium along the outer, inner perimeter, or inside the stadium without special permission or instructions from the steward.
1.4. Throw any objects onto the stands, football pitch, at the spectators, and match participants.
1.5. Enter/run onto the football pitch, the dressing rooms of players, referees, match delegates, the premises for officials and VIP boxes, other special premises of the stadium.
1.6. Use open fire and fireworks regardless of their type and purpose.
1.7. Wear and display signs and other markings of fascist or racist nature, banners or markings with provocative content.
1.8. Spread propaganda and campaign inciting social, racial, national or religious enmity.
1.9. Take any political action whatsoever.
1.10. Perform any actions that may cause aggression or provoke a conflict.
1.11. Allow the actions that demean or offend human dignity.
1.12. Chant obscene or offensive slogans, to show offensive gestures, and to use threats and intimidate other spectators, as well as match participants.
1.13. Discriminate against football players, coaches, referees, officials and spectators on national or racial grounds.
1.14. Stand during the event in the aisles, by the entrances and exits, on the stairways, making it difficult for visitors, personnel, and event participants to move around.
1.15. Stand on the chairs, to climb fencings, blockings, and load-bearing structures of the stadium.
1.17. Do harm to any property, including the property of footballers, officials, and spectators.
1.18. Make any inscriptions or drawings, to place flyers with any content, stickers with any images on the walls and other structures of the sports complex/stadium.
1.19. Come to the stadium with animals, including fish, insects and birds, with the exception of guide dogs.
1.20. Use professional photo and video equipment.
1.21. Use emergency communication, manual fire detectors without any need.
1.22. Trade, to distribute in any way products of advertising, souvenir, political, religious, nationalistic and racist nature.
1.23. Watch the event in a standing position (excluding the fan stand).
2. Visitors to the OSK Metalist MUST:
2.1. Observe public order and abide by these Rules.
2.2. Show tickets, season tickets, invitations, accreditation passes, passes for vehicles to enter the stadium’s parking lots, and, if necessary, an identity document and other documents giving access to the stadium to the OSK employees allowing admission to the stadium.
2.3. Occupy their seats in the stadium stands according to their tickets, season tickets.
2.4. Inform representatives of the security service, stewards, law enforcement officers and other persons responsible for ensuring law and order, about the individuals who break these Rules, about the committed or possible violations of the rule of law, about the suspicious-looking individuals in terms of possible wrong-doing.
2.5. Not leave the children unattended.
2.6. Immediately report to the administration, security service personnel, stewards about finding any suspicious items, smoke or fire.
2.7. Upon finding any unattended objects, documents or other items, to inform the OSK personnel about that.
2.8. Respectfully treat other spectators and participants of a football match, as well as the persons providing security and serving the event.
2.9. Treat with due care the property of OSK and clubs (teams) participating in a football match.
2.10. Leave in the storage room any oversized items and/or the items which are not allowed into the stadium area. Any item exceeding the dimensions of 25 x 25 x 25 cm is considered oversized.
2.11. Show respect to national anthems, flags and other identity of states, UEFA, FIFA, FFU, PFL and clubs.
2.12. Fulfil the requirements of compliance with these Rules communicated by stewards and security staff.
2.13. In the event of evacuation alert, to act in line with the evacuation signage and the stewards’ instructions or the Public Address system instructions, observing calm and not causing panic. It is forbidden to use lifts during evacuation.
In case of using any medical devices (heart pacemaker, remote a remote control for on-body sensors etc.), the visitor must notify a steward accordingly.
3. It is prohibited to bring into the stadium:
3.1. Narcotic or toxic substances.
3.2. Alcoholic or soft drinks in any package.
3.3. Weapons of any type and items that can be used as weapons.
3.4. Stabbing or cutting items.
3.5. Items that can be used as projectiles: cane umbrellas, helmets, bottles, cups, jugs or jars, incl. cans, other items made of glass or any other fragile or breakable material, polyester, hard objects, as well as empty or full Tetra Pak-like packaging, other packaging, rolls and a large amount of paper.
3.6. Smoke pots, flares, Bengal lights, firecrackers and other fireworks.
3.8. Fire-hazardous, flammable, explosive, poisonous, toxic, chemical and strongly smelling substances.
3.9. Radioactive materials.
3.10. Gas or any other aerosols.
3.11. Laser devices.
3.12. Oversized items exceeding the dimensions of 25 х 25 х 25 cm. For safety reasons, the administration can deny visitors carrying bags, packs, rucksacks etc. of any size access to the stadium, allowing them to hand in the above items to storage room.
3.13. Horns, vuvuzelas, drums, loudhailers and any other similar items, audio and video recording devices, professional photo and video equipment, special webcasting appliances.
3.14. Flags, colour cloths and banners larger than 2 x 1.5 m, flagpoles with a length exceeding 1 m and a diameter exceeding 1 cm.
3.15. Advertising and commercial materials, as well as materials containing racist, xenophobic, political or religious propaganda.
4. Visitors are entitled to:
4.1. Enter the stadium ground from 2 (two) hours before the event upon producing one of the following documents:
4.1.1. Event ticket.
4.1.2. Season ticket.
4.1.4. Accreditation pass of the type set by the administration/event organizer.
In the event of losing a season card, a Fan ID card, an accreditation pass, an invitation pass or any other document authorising entry to the event, the holder must report it on +38 044 498 13 88.
4.2. Bring one child under four years of age free of charge (who will not occupy an individual spectator seat).
4.3. Bring into the stadium banners or flags of a size not exceeding 2 х 1.5 m, made of incombustible materials and attached to flexible hollow plastic poles which are not larger than 1500mm in length, 50mm in diameter and having the wall thickness of no more than 1mm.
4.4. At the stadium entrance, all the visitors acknowledge the right of the staff to search any person and their personal belongings (bags, backpacks, banners etc.) to ensure safety and to keep the forbidden items off the stadium.
5. Stadium enclosure designated for away fans.
5.1. Should the administration receive information from the away team officials that their club declines any responsibility for the away fans, the administration may deny such club’s representatives access to the stadium.
5.2. For security reasons, the security service is entitled to demand that the away fans:
5.2.1. Move into the area designated for the away fans if their seats happen to be located in the area accommodating the home fans.
5.2.2. Hand their club colours in to the storage room should their seats be located in the home fans’ area.
5.3. Should the home fans purchase tickets for the seats located in the away enclosure, for safety reasons the administration is entitled to:
5.3.1. Move the fans to other blocks in the stadium depending on seat availability.
5.3.2. Deny the fans access to the away enclosure and to move them to a different place without refunding the ticket price difference.
6. Liability for breaking the Rules:
6.1. Should the stadium visitors break these Rules, refuse to follow a steward’s requirement to abide by any one of the Rules, or cause resistance, the administration can apply the below measures entirely at their discretion:
6.1.1. Ejecting them from the stadium without any further refund of the ticket price, season card or a parking pass.
6.1.2. Temporarily suspending (for a certain number of games) or fully cancelling the following documents:
- a season card belonging to the spectator who violated the present Rules, without any further refund;
- a parking pass without any refund;
- an invitation or accreditation card of due standard, which allow access.
6.1.3. Suspending them from visiting the stadium.
6.1.4. Should the law-enforcement officers withdraw any match tickets, which were purchased using Fan ID cards or season cards, from the person who touted them, the administration is entitled to cancel such Fan ID cards and season cards without any refund as well as deny the people involved in resale purchasing more Fan IDs and season cards and attending the stadium. The administration is also authorised to cancel the tickets offered by third parties for resale through unofficial channels and websites without a further refund.
6.2. Enforcing compensation for the damages caused to the stadium property is carried out in accordance with the effective Ukrainian legislation.
6.3. The administration declines all responsibility for the items left unattended.
*Rights of the personal data subject
According to Art. 8 of the Law of Ukraine "On Protection of Personal Data", the personal data subject has the right to:
1) know the location of the database, which contains their personal data, along with its purpose, title, and the location of its owner or manager;
2) receive information on the conditions for granting access to personal data, in particular information on the third parties their personal data - which is contained in the personal data base - is communicated to;
3) access their personal data contained in the relevant personal data base;
4) receive the answer – no later than 30 calendar days from the date of receipt of the request, except for the cases provided by law – about whether their personal data is stored in the relevant personal data base, and also to receive the content of their personal data stored;
5) submit a reasoned demand with objection to the processing of their personal data by state and local authorities in the exercise of their powers as provided by law;
6) submit a reasoned demand for the change or destruction of their personal data by any owner or manager of this database, if the data are processed illegally or are unreliable;
7) protection of their personal data from unlawful processing and accidental loss, destruction, damage due to deliberate concealment, failure to provide or untimely provision, as well as protection from providing information that is inaccurate or harms the honour, dignity and business reputation of the individual;
8) apply for the protection of their rights regarding the personal data to state and local authorities, whose powers include the exercise of personal data protection;
9) apply remedies in case of violation of the personal data protection legislation.
TICKET PURCHASING RULES FOR SHAKHTAR’S AWAY GAMES
1. A fan who has passed full registration/identification is entitled to purchase tickets for away games.
2. Everyone who has successfully passed the registration/identification is entitled to purchase tickets for all away games of FC Shakhtar in the UPL and the UC.
3. For registration/identification, it is necessary to apply to the ticket office window for visiting fans on the territory of the stadium which will host the away match of FC Shakhtar. Additional information about the details of the procedure of registration/identification and the purchase of tickets for each specific match may be published on the official information resources and channels of FC Shakhtar (official website shakhtar.com, etc).
4. Any individual aged 16 or older (resident or non-resident of Ukraine) or a minor (accompanied by one parent/guardian who also must successfully pass the registration/identification in advance) can apply to the ticket office for registration/identification. For minors, producing their birth certificate and giving their consent to photocopying it is mandatory (the requirements for registration of the parent/guardian of the minor are identical to the ones below).
5. Registration/identification of a fan includes filling out the standard form (issued by a ticket office clerk), producing an identity document for photocopying (one of the following can be selected to serve as the document: the original of a valid Ukrainian passport, valid international passport, valid driving licence), consent to taking a quality picture of the face.
6. When filling out the online application form, the fan will be able to attach his/her photo (face photo) and a photocopy of the first page of the passport. The photo should be of good quality, the face should be clearly visible.
7. Refusal to provide information, provision of incomplete or wrong information, violation of generally accepted rules of conduct during registration/identification may cause a failure of the fan’s registration/identification.
8. After the ticket office clerk confirms the successful registration/identification, the fan can purchase one match ticket bearing only his/her name.
9. A fan who has successfully completed the registration/identification procedure is entitled to receive one ticket for the Dynamo vs Shakhtar game (April 24, 2019) free of charge.
10. The fan has no right to demand replacement of the ticket with another one or the ticket price refund after purchasing it.
11. When passing the stadium entry check, the fan must have and produce, when requested by a representative of the stadium staff, FC Shakhtar and/or law enforcement authorities, the identity document (one of the following can be selected to serve as the document: the original of a valid Ukrainian passport, valid international passport, valid driving licence).
12. During their stay in the stadium, the fan undertakes to strictly follow the stadium rules of conduct and the requirements of applicable Ukrainian legislation. While the fan is in the stadium, all their actions can be photographed and/or filmed. In the future, this material can be used to take action against any fan to have violated the rules of conduct at the stadium hosting the game, and/or the Ukrainian legislation provisions (including criminal action).
13. A fan to have violated these rules for the first time (since the entry of this document into force), and/or the rules of conduct at the stadium hosting the game, and/or the Ukrainian legislation provisions, forfeits the right to purchase tickets for all away games during the period set by decision of the competent services of FC Shakhtar.
14. The club reserves the right to make a final decision regarding the restrictions applicable to the fan who violated the rules of conduct at the stadium hosting the game, and/or the Ukrainian legislation provisions, depending on the circumstances and other factors.