Tickets on sale now!
Thursday, February 18, 2021
On February 25, NSC Olimpiyskiy in Kyiv will host the UEL Round of 32 return leg Shakhtar vs Maccabi TA. It kicks off at 19:55
Shakhtar have started selling tickets* for the Europa League Round of 32 home game. It will be done in several stages. The ticket purchasing priority traditionally belongs to the Orange-and-Blacks' most loyal fans.
1st stage (from February 18). Season ticket holders of all seasons (starting from the 2013/14 season) can purchase tickets for the game vs Maccabi TA. They will be offered a special discount of 10% off the general sale ticket price (two tickets per person).
At the same stage, the ticket purchasing priority belongs to the Shakhtar Club subscribers. Each subscriber will be given access to purchasing tickets via the mobile application.
Shakhtar vs Maccabi TA: starting price of tickets
Standard: UAH 100, 150, 200, 300, 500 and 700;
The Club (snack menu): UAH 1,000/1,500;
The Lounge (includes the hospitality package): UAH 4,000;
Sky Box: UAH 6,000-10,000.
Please note! In the 2020/21 season, the dynamic pricing system still applies to Shakhtar matches. Buy tickets well in advance because prices surge on the matchday.
All tickets are personalized. When passing the stadium entry check, the fan must have and produce, when requested by a representative of the stadium staff, FC Shakhtar and/or law enforcement authorities, the identity document (one of the following can be selected to serve as the document: the original of a valid Ukrainian passport, valid international passport, valid driving licence).
By purchasing, owning and using a ticket, you confirm that you have carefully read the Rules, understanding them and agreeing to comply with them, also agreeing to bring them to the notice of other people.
COVID-19: special precautions
Please pay attention to the fact that in order to prevent the spread of the COVID-19 acute respiratory disease caused by the SARS-CoV-2 coronavirus and to comply with the epidemic prevention measures during football matches, all the individuals involved in organizing and holding a football match along with the visitors must follow every sanitary standard and rule, namely:
- maintain a social distance of at least 1.5 m;
- wear a face mask while in the stadium (within the stadium perimeter), covering your nose and mouth;
- wash and/or disinfect your hands at every opportunity;
- check the body temperature while entering the stadium (you will be denied access in case of the temperature exceeding 37.2°C);
- occupy only the seat specified on the ticket;
- avoid shaking hands;
- avoid face-to-face contact with other visitors while moving from/to your seat;
- cough and sneeze into a tissue or your elbow;
- eat and drink while at your seat;
- follow every instruction of the stewards and/or officers regarding the sanitary and hygienic measures;
- follow the directions and the queuing system at the stadium.
For the safety of all those attending a football match, anyone who violates sanitary measures and/or shows signs of a respiratory disease and/or whose body temperature is higher than 37.2°C will not be allowed into the stadium or will be removed from the stadium. In this case, the ticket price is not refundable.
We recommend that you have some spare masks to ensure your stay at the stadium at all times.
We look forward to our meeting and your support at the games!
* By the Resolution of the Cabinet of Ministers of Ukraine No. 104 of February 17, 2021, they made amendments to the Resolution of the Cabinet of Ministers of Ukraine No. 1236 of December 9, 2020 “On quarantine and introduction of restrictive anti-epidemic measures to prevent the spread of acute respiratory disease COVID-19 caused by the coronavirus SARS-CoV-2", according to which from February 18, 2021, sports clubs are allowed to hold sports events (matches) with spectators present, subject to the restrictions set by law.